123Movies - Romeo & Juliet (II) (2013)

Watch Full Movie :Romeo & Juliet (II) (2013)
  1. Vote: 5.8

2. Quality: HD

3. Genre: Drama, Romance

4. Starring: Hailee Steinfeld, Douglas Booth, Damian Lewis
  5. Director: Carlo Carlei
Loading movies ...
Storyline:  Romeo and Juliet secretly wed despite the sworn contempt their families hold for each another. It is not long, however, before a chain of fateful events changes the lives of both families forever.

Random Movies on 123Movie

In His Life The

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 5.9

In His Life The John Lennon Story (2000)

IMDb:5.9

In His Life The John Lennon Story 2000 A film about the early life of the rock musician and his burgeoning career as a member of the Beatles

Despicable Me 3

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 6.3

Despicable Me 3 (2017)

IMDb:6.3

Despicable Me 3 (2017) After he is fired from the Anti-Villain League for failing to take down the latest bad guy to threaten humanity, Gru finds himself in the midst of a major identity crisis. But when a mysterious stranger shows up to inform Gru that he has a long-lost twin brother-a brother who

Hotel Transylva

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 7.1

Hotel Transylvania (2012)

IMDb:7.1

In 1895, Dracula builds a resort in Transylvania, hidden from the humans, to raise his beloved daughter Mavis in a safe environment. In the present, the place is the Hotel Transylvania, where monsters bring their families to vacation far from the frightening humans. Dracula invites his friends - Fra

Hawaiian Holida

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 7.0

Hawaiian Holiday (1937)

IMDb:7.0

Hawaiian Holiday (1937) Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto experience all that Hawaii has to offer. Donald tries hula dancing, Pluto explores the beach and Goofy takes up surfing.

Empire State (1

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 5.1

Empire State (1987)

IMDb:5.1

Empire State (1987) A man investigates the disappearance of his friend from an East End pub in this low-budget crime drama. The trail starts at a club where male prostitutes are the popular flavor and leads to the uncovering of a shady real estate deal in New York. Martin Landau plays the American r

Breakout (2023)

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 7.2

Breakout (2023)

IMDb:7.2

Breakout 2023 Having taken control of a maximum security prison, a criminal mastermind faces off against a retired Black Ops agent who had been visiting his incarcerated son

Stressed to Dea

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 4.2

Stressed to Death (2019)

IMDb:4.2

Stressed to Death (2019) During a robbery at a smart stop an EMT is faced with two victims; a pregnant lady and a man shot but still alive. When having to choose which to save first the injured man tells her take ...

Ya, Nina (2022)

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - N/A

Ya, Nina (2022)

IMDb:N/A

Ya, Nina 2022 A TV star who throws herself into her career when faced with various health issues

Robin Hood (201

{$item->row_keyword}}
Web-DL - 5.3

Robin Hood (2018)

IMDb:5.3

Robin Hood (2018) A war-hardened Crusader and his Moorish commander mount an audacious revolt against the corrupt English crown in a thrilling action-adventure packed with gritty battlefield exploits, mind-blowing fight choreography, and a timeless romance.

I Met My Love A

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 5.5

I Met My Love Again (1938)

IMDb:5.5

I Met My Love Again (1938) College sweethearts Julie and Ives have planned to marry as soon as school is over. Their plans go amiss when Julie meets a weak writer and runs off to marry him. After her husband dies, she's left in Paris, penniless and with a daughter to support. She decides to return t

Asylum of Darkn

{$item->row_keyword}}
HDrip - 3.3

Asylum of Darkness (2017)

IMDb:3.3

Asylum of Darkness (2017) After awakening in a mental asylum, a patient plans an escape to freedom, but finds an even more disturbing, supernatural world on the outside, one that threatens to keep him trapped in madness forever.

Its Pat: The Mo

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 2.7

Its Pat: The Movie (1994)

IMDb:2.7

Its Pat: The Movie (1994) Pat Riley, an obnoxious busybody of undeterminable sex, meets and falls in love with Chris, a sensitive, caring person also of undeterminable sex. Their relationship suffers because Pat's a lout, and cannot decide on a direction for its life. Meanwhile, Pat's neighbor Kyle

Party Boat (201

{$item->row_keyword}}
HDrip - 4.0

Party Boat (2017)

IMDb:4.0

Party Boat (2017) Party Boat focuses on Max, who is throwing a 25th birthday party for his best friend Kiley. When Max finds out Kiley's boyfriend Greg plans to propose, he embarks on an adventure to win Kiley's heart and throw his greatest party ever.

The Chase (1946

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 6.5

The Chase (1946)

IMDb:6.5

The Chase 1946 Returning a lost wallet gains unemployed veteran Chuck Scott a job as chauffeur to Eddie Roman, a seeming gangster whose enemies have a way of meeting violent ends The job proves nerve wracking, and soon Chuck finds himself pledged to help Eddies lovely, fearful, prisoner wife Lorna t

Roger & Me (198

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 7.4

Roger & Me (1989)

IMDb:7.4

Director Michael Moore pursues GM CEO Roger Smith to confront him about the harm he did to Flint, Michigan with his massive downsizing.

The Contract (1

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 6.0

The Contract (1971)

IMDb:6.0

The Contract 1971 Unintentional witness of a murder in New York , pursued by one of the assassins henchmen and manipulated by the police, Bruno Pradal returns to France and his native village where the cowardice of the people will lead him to his loss

Venice, the Moo

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 6.2

Venice, the Moon and You (1958)

IMDb:6.2

Venice, the Moon and You (1958) Bepi is a gondolier and he wants to marry Nina. Bepi, however, likes exotic girls. So Nina, after a fight with Bepi, decides to marry Toni who is richer, who is liked by her family and who is the owner of a motor-boat. But when all the difficulties appear to be worked

The Lost World

{$item->row_keyword}}
HD - 7.0

The Lost World (1925)

IMDb:7.0

The Lost World (1925) Explorer Professor Challenger is taking quite a beating in the London press thanks to his claim that living dinosaurs exist in the far reaches of the Amazon. Newspaper reporter Edward Malone learns that this claim originates from a diary given to him by fellow explorer Maple Wh

Keywords for Free Movies Romeo & Juliet (II) (2013):

Movie123 | 123 Movies, Go Movies ,Watch Romeo & Juliet (II) (2013) movie online, Free movie Romeo & Juliet (II) (2013) with English Subtitles, Watch Romeo & Juliet (II) (2013) full movie, Watch Romeo & Juliet (II) (2013) in HD quality online for free, Romeo & Juliet (II) (2013) , download Romeo & Juliet (II) (2013), watch Romeo & Juliet (II) (2013) with HD streaming